Macaroni & Cheese Gang

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Chronicles of Mr. Mom - Day 5

Well, it is almost over. In fact, this time on Saturday, Mom would be back in the picture. But, imagine this...6:50am! That's what time Brandon decided to get up after going to sleep at 11:30pm last night. I had to get up early to go to a meeting in Atlanta and was hoping they woudl both sleep. David and Jessica said they would watch them and bring them to Atlanta for me before going to camp for the DC Installation. By the time I left at 7:30am both B & K were wide awake which caused me to fear for everyone else's sleep. I left and met up with everyone later in the afternoon for lunch. I was fearful for David and Jessica's sanity with 5 kids in the house but they survived. We headed to our hotel for the night planning to swim but much to my disadvantage, it stormed and I thought the war would soon take place. B was not happy he could not go swimming before going to camp and let me know about it for about 45 minutes (very tired little Bug!) We went to camp, B & K got to stay with Mom while I was at the installation. After everything was over we headed back to the hotel and the end of the day. They played with Jacob and Taylor until about 11:00pm and finally crashed around! Another day over and Saturday is all driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home