Macaroni & Cheese Gang

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Chronicles of Mr. Mom - Day 4
Well expecting the worse especially today condsidering we were going on a trip, we tried to get the day off to good start. Wanting desperately to not the frustrations of the previous day be a distraction. We got off to school and to work at a fairly decent time. My main task before our trip was to do some cleaning up at home and to pack enough things to last for a couple of days. I pick Brandon & Katie up around 2:30 and we headed off to see their friends Jacob, Taylor & little Evan Swyers. We drove from Waycross to Columbus. This was the part I was most worried about because of traveling by myself with B & K. However, despite a few small incursions, the trip was uneventful and peaceful. We arrived in Columbus and the chaos was on. We went to dinner then back to the house where they played and played (and played and played and played and played and played and played and played and played and played...you get the idea!). My good friend Jessica volunteered to bath B & K for me so David and I could hang out. Finally about 11:30 I had to force B & K to go to bed which resulted in a minor disagreement. But overall, a better day than Wednesday and an early morning on Friday should prove interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home