Macaroni & Cheese Gang

Monday, June 26, 2006

Katie's New Look
We've been asking Katie for a while if she wanted to get her ears pierced and just about everytime she would be pretty defiant. (I think mainly because we were at the mall and she wanted to go to the Arcade with her brother.) But yesterday, we went to the mall and as we walked kind of casually, we said, "Katie, do you want to get your ears pierced?" And without breaking stride, arms swinging, hair bouncing, chewing gum (that's her new thing - like 3 pieces of gum at once in her mouth), she said "Yep..." So, I took Brandon to the Arcade (he beat me in table hockey...) and Jessica took Katie to Claire's. About 10 minutes later they came around the corner and she had the cutest earrings in her ears. Jessica said she sat there and didn't even wimper when they pierced her ears. Now, you know, she's always been our cute little mama but boy now, she's like our little mama supermodel! (Of course all she wants to do is play with them now, so for the trial period we have to watch her close.)

3 Comments:

  • She looks beautiful with her new look. Tell her that she did so much better than most s her age. I remember my sister hiding in the close rack at Sears when we were supposed to be getting our ears pierced together. (That shows how old I am that Sears is where I got my ears pierced) Anyways, needless to say I got my pierced that day and she waited for another couple of years.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

  • okay, I meant most girls her age not most s her age.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • .....and clothes not close (what is wrong with me today?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home