Macaroni & Cheese Gang

Monday, June 18, 2007

Well, we're only about a week away from moving and I think I'm finally ready for it. I don't necessarily look forward to leaving Waycross but, I am ready to go just to be done packing and cleaning. We are looking forward to different headaches, etc. But, we will miss some friends we have made, especially for friends B&K have made. We had a very nice Board meeting today and we will miss our board here. They are good people with good hearts. They are very compassionate and caring. We are excited about living in a city where there are "options." Places to choose from to eat, shop, etc. We are also looking forward to living near some family and of course The Dawgs! We are excited about some vacation in July. We have VBS the end of July and before long it's back to school for B&K. We feel we have been truly blessed by the Lord and Gainesville is evidence of that. This is a good Corps with good people and we look forward to being there for a long time. Well, that's all for now. Maybe after the move, I can more interesting stuff to write. By the way, how come none of my friends or family took the hillbilly name test? Are you embarrased? Later...

2 Comments:

  • Go check out my hillbilly name! I am so excited about you guys coming.

    By Blogger Paula, at 5:50 PM  

  • Ok, Chadly, I did the hillbilly name thing. I also did a Jedi test. I am not embarrassed. Gosh!

    By Blogger Wayne, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home