Macaroni & Cheese Gang

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Recently, I had a friend have their wisdom teeth out and their misery was so funny, just thinking about it made me laugh out loud. Now, before anyone starts giving me grief, yes I have had my wisdom teeth out and know the feeling well, and this persons knows I love 'em, that's why I've gotten pick on them. So, here in honor of the wisdom tooth, some jokes...

"Open wider," requested the dentist, as he began his examination of the patient. "Wow!" he said startled. "You've got the biggest cavity I've ever seen -- the biggest cavity I've ever seen." "OK Doc!" replied the patient. "I'm scared enough without you saying something like that twice." "I didn't!" said the dentist. "That was the echo."

A man phoned his dentist when he received a huge bill. "I'm shocked!" she complained. "This is three times what you normally charge." "Yes, I know," said the dentist. "But you yelled so loud, you scared away two other patients."

Maybe I can find more later...

1 Comments:

  • Some things never change! All joking aside, I love you, man. I know you got my back anytime I need you. Even if it is fighting with the dentist!

    By Blogger Wayne, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home