Macaroni & Cheese Gang

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well, I sit here in a hotel room, with B reading a book about Jonah to my right and K singing and dancing at the foot of the bed. We are only one more night away from our farewell Sunday. We are excited and nervous about tomorrow. We know a few people who say they are coming even though they haven't been there in a while or even never for a couple of them. We really think it will be a good day but, perhaps a little tougher than we realize. We are glad to get all this over because, the past few days have been pretty taxing emotionally. I am a little frustrated with some of our staff because they all seem to think we are already gone and have started doing some things they know aren't allowed. I realize we'll have frustrations in G'ville, but I hope we have adults working for us and not teenagers. Don't get me wrong, we have loved our staff here, but they have definately been a little immature at times. Well, we lived through 4 years here in Waycross with so much as an accident or anything like that and today, our last full day in Waycross, someone backs out into the passenger side door of the Bonneville. Of course when I asked her if she was ok, she said her back hurt. What! She was going 3 MPH!!! Anyway, then she didn't have proof of insurance...So, I don't know if the Officer was able to verify it through a tag check or not. Then, I locked the keys in the car! Thank goodness for AAA. So, today was definately an interesting day. Well, this time tomorrow we'll probably be unpacking like crazy to get some basic things in place for us and the kiddos. So, for now, later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home